2011年12月19日星期一

Friends , love you (:

Wassup guys :)
Hmmm, yesterday i slept at 9:30 p.m xD 
I know what you all want to say , its early right? 
Hahaha. Cause yesterday i go Times Square again. 
But this time not with my family , its with my friends. 
Evelynn , Audrey , Crystal and babehh Celine ! :) 

Yesterday only i know who's evelynn , 
who's Audrey , 
who's Crystal. 
But they're really friendly like angle ! <3 
Because of Celine only i know them , 
cause i followed her to church yesterday :) 


When we reached there, we go and eat sakae sushi :) 
Then after that we go theme park ! 
Roller Coaster !!
Ohmygosh , it make me feel like wanna vomit @@
Wowww , i cant believe that i dare to play for 2 rounds XD 

---------------------------------- SKIP ----------------------------- 

Todayyy , 
I wake up at 9 something :) 
But actually i can sleep more late wan but because of them >< 
YONG CHI LIM ; YAP YOONG LIN ! XD 
They wake me up and asked me to go Old Town White Coffee. 
Lol , but 11 something only i go :p 
Hahaha. Sorry if i'm late. 
Cause i'm waiting for my friend , Yi Ning to accompany me :) 

Actually i can go early , but i scare . ( Dun know what i thinking about ) 
Then wait untill they call us , untill come out to find us only we go in XD
Lol , dun say i'm crazy . I'm just malu :X 

But this is the first time i meet Chi Lim . 
He look cute weyh >< 
I loves his dimple !! <3 
Ermmm , but we dun know both well. 
We just chat on facebook only. 


But hope that we can be best friend forever laa :) 
Best friend , can i? :] 
Let you all see his picture (: 


---------------------------------- SKIP ----------------------------- 

I know many new friends for this two days. 
Thanks for being my friends :)
I love you all friends ! <3







没有评论:

发表评论