2011年12月26日星期一

I'm just a stupid dumb :)

Hey guys , i'm back 
So how are you all today?
Boring? Happy? Sad? Moody? 
Lol 
I freaking boring + sad + moody today. 

Just want to share my stories with you all 
If you think its really boring 
then just close this tab 
and sorry for disturbing :) 
If wanna hear my boring stories, just scroll down :)

-----------------------SKIP----------------------

Kayy , the first day of holidays already make me feel boring 
LOL
Holidays? I just can hang out with my buddies , go my friends' house only
Actually i can go Singapore to visit my uncle wan
but because of my stupid result
kayy , its just a dream == 
Daddy dun let me go ady. 
DAMN IT  !!

Then today , 
dun know why someone suddenly angry at me 
i also dun know what i did wrong
i din say anything to him also 
just go and like his status + comment
but he din care of it also
he din even want to reply me
FINE !
then i go delete the comment but i din unlike
cause i just want to know his feeling :)

I din angry at him but i just angry myself
why am i so stupid? 
dun know how to comfort others?
if i know how to comfort others maybe i can comfort him?
So , thats what i made for my conclusion . 
I AM STUPID LIKE HELL :)

Sorry cause i dun know how to comfort others
cause i really stupid 
nevermind , you just call me stupid dumb if you like
cause i really stupid dumb !
Thats what yu jian call me , dumb :D
but he was just joked to me. 
But now , i am serious to say 
call me stupid dumb if you like
i wont care :)

And i'm here to thanks my bestieee friend . 

1. Woon Yu Jian 
Thanks for making me smile and caring me , like the things that happened on facebook
you helped me to go and check the person's profile
and ask me to becareful . 
Thanks for always be there for me when i need you, really appreciate it :)
iloveyou friends <3

2. Crystal Tan Cheok Eng
Thanks for listening all my things. 
You're always the first person who come and comfort me
Still remmeber that what i told you?
Everytime i saw your face i'll sure laugh. 
Thanks for always be there for me when i need you, really appreciate it :)
iloveyou friends <3

-----------------------SKIP----------------------

Friends , I am here to admit it 
I'm not clever enough ; not pretty enough ; not cute enough 
but i will try to make myself to become more perfect 
trust me? 

 # and i really hope that he'll be happy always , dun so moody ady laa . 
The face when you're smiling really cute :) 

Thats all for today , thanks for visit my bloggie =] 



没有评论:

发表评论